Booking a room in a Calcutta Rowing Club is just a few step away...
- STEP - 1 : Quote your Proposed reservation date, no. of room(s) required, membership no., Club Name (reciprocal club or Calcutta Rowing Club), name, contact no, mail ID, address - in the enquiry form and submit.Please note all fields are mandatory.
- STEP - 2 : Let CRC confirm you the availability and the tariff within the earliest possible time.
- STEP - 3 : On confirmation, please make your payment through this link .
- STEP - 4 :Download the ‘Guesthouse Booking Form’ , fill it up with the details including your payment details in pt.17 and availability confirmation reference in pt.18. Send the scanned copy immediately to email@example.com
- STEP - 5 :Now you are done with the booking formalities. Expect the Booking Confirmation at the earliest. Hope your stay with us will be memorable and enjoyable.
** Confirmation of booking may depend on the promptness in making the payment and mailing the ‘Guesthouse Booking Form’ from the time you get the availability. Have a pleasant stay at CRC.
Please note that NO DEPENDENT MEMBER is permitted to book a room directly. Bookings can only be done by the Member concerned. Dependent Members can only book room on producing an authority letter or confirmation from the Member ( Parent ).
Terms & Conditions
- The club rooms are intended for reservation by Members for short periods not exceeding 10 days, but occupation may be extended at the discretion of the Managing Member
- No interviews, press conference or Party may be held by the residents of the club premises without prior permission of the management.
- Room residents are requested to adhere to the Dress Code in all club facilities.
- Check in / out time is 12 Noon.
- Temporary and reciprocal Members are not allowed to book room for their guests.
- Reciprocal Members must carry VOTER ID/ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT in original as his/her address proof.
- Any statutory taxes shall be payable as applicable.
- Residents are requested to see their children do not cause any inconvenience to other residents or members.
- Residents are requested to ensure entertainment of guests in the Rooms do not cause any inconvenience to other residents or members.
- Other than room occupants , visitors are not allowed to be in the rooms after 11:00 PM.
- Rights of Admission are strictly reserved.
- Once we receive your application for reservation, we will consider that you have read and agreed the mentioned terms & conditions.
CRC- ENQUIRY FORM FOR ROOM RESERVATION